The Westin Mount Laurel offers a dynamic and versatile setting for your meeting or business event in South Jersey, with 11 sophisticated meeting venues and 14,000 square feet of flexible space. Our experienced onsite planning team is ready to help you make your event successful, with modern facilities, delicious catering, and a range of helpful business amenities. Post-meeting, you and your colleagues can relax with a drink or a meal at Bellagio Restaurant or Bar 555, or explore some of the many things to do in South Jersey, just moments from our doorstep.
At a Glance
- Number of Meeting Spaces: 11
- Total Meeting Room Size: 14,000 sq ft
- Largest Meeting Room Size: 5,500 sq ft
- Largest Meeting Room Capacity: 1,000 people
- Smallest Meeting Room Size: 425 sq ft
- Smallest Meeting Room Capacity: 15
Large Group Space
- Grand Ballroom: 5,500 square feet | 380-750 people
- GB 1: 2,300 square feet | 60-250 people
- GB 2: 2,000 square feet | 50-220 people
- GB 3: 1,200 square feet | 30-120 people
- Regency Ballroom: 4,750 square feet | 180-560 people
Small Group Space
- Princeton: 504 square feet | 10-40 people
- Executive Boardroom: 425 square feet | Up to 14 people
- Marlton: 700 square feet | 20-70 people
- Moorestown: 700 square feet | 20-70 people
- Medford: 700 square feet | 20-70 people
- Voorhees: 700 square feet | 20-70 people
The Westin Mount Laurel's two sophisticated restaurants offer the perfect spot for a relaxing pre- or post-event meal. Seating 80 guests, the Bellagio Ristorante features a delicious selection of Italian cuisine and libations, as well as a private dining area that seats 14. Bar 555 offers the perfect option for guests looking for a quick, tasty bite to eat while they're here in South Jersey. Ideal for socializing, Bar 555 holds about 80 guests.
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Located in South Jersey, just a short distance from downtown Philadelphia, The Westin Mount Laurel is surrounded by activity. With accommodations for everyone, our hotel is in close proximity to museums, outdoor activities, and shopping. Experience the quaint and charming town of Haddonfield, just moments away, or enjoy some time on the golf course at Ramblewood Country Club.
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
Travel Distance: 15 miles
Enjoy special accommodations and hotel space for your meeting or event:
- 10 meeting and event venues (including two ballrooms)
- Flexible spaces - most contain natural light
- Large pre-function space
- Onsite event planning team
- Exceptional culinary team
- Convenient South Jersey location
- Free parking
Bar & Bat Mitzvah Venue
The Westin Mount Laurel provides unforgettable event spaces to make planning a Bar and Bat Mitzvah a memorable event. Our professional staff will assist in making sure every detail of the event is taken care of. Create your own customizable cuisine and our culinary team will provide an innovative menu that will exceed your expectations. Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or a large affair, our meeting space is guaranteed to accommodate your guests with distinction and style.
Share your Mitzvah details with us here.